Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Hello every body...I will be posting more vacation pics along with local stuff. You can look threw the archive links to find posts for those months. The vacation pics started in last months archives, the dozer pics are in this months archives, so if you don't see all of them click on this months, or last months archive links.
I've added a link to my construction blog and have started posting pics of things IM doing, and have done since I've been here in Grand Lake.
I've had a few people ask me about Marvin Heemeyer. I've talked to a lot of people who knew him, and when I get the chance I'll tell you what they have had to say about him. I saw him around town, he lived here in Grand Lake, but I didn't know him personally.
Our picture disks are still selling, were going to donate the money to the Library fund, rather than to Granby.
It's a beautiful day in the Rockies!!