Friday, May 28, 2004

I've been having trouble with my computer so I just haven't felt like messing with it.


We had a great time on our vacation. Was kinda sad to see how much Big Bear has grown over the last 5 years. It looks like it's grown more than it did in the 25 years I lived there. Still it was nice to see our close friends and be back in Big Bear for a couple of days. Jeannie and me were sitting out front of our local burger stand yesterday talking about how peaceful and quiet it was here in Grand lake as compared to Big Bear, not to mention how clear the air is and how green every thing is now that spring has sprung.

Will be posting some vacation pics soon, probably on the yahoo link. And will be posting more trip comments as time and this computer will allow.


We sent that pic to 9news over a year ago. Guess you don't want to rush some things.

More later...Scott